Christmas Cookie Stamps Cookie Press
Baking Christmas cookie comes easy with this set of 3 adorable Christmas Cookie Stamps. It is perfect for gifting homemade cookies during the holidays, or at any time of year!
EASY TO USE, CLEAN AND STORE: These Cookie Stamps are cute and easy to use, great for cooking with kids. To clean, simply wash stamps with hot water and leave to air-dry. Stamps stack together for compact storage when not in use.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: These holiday Cookie Stamps will last many years with proper care. Stamps are made from 100% BPA free, FDA-approved, food grade silicone.
Don't forget to check out our cookie packaging as well.
Try this recipe with these cookie stamps
- 1¾ cup (263gr) all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup (35gr) rice flour
- 226 gr of salted butter (softened)
- ½ cup (65gr) powdered sugar / icing sugar
- Sift and mix all-purpose flour and rice flour in a medium-sized bowl.
- In another large bowl, cream salted butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in flour mixture. Whisk till dough comes together.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius (350F)
- Place dough on a large parchment paper and roll out to about 1/4 inch thick
- Dust the cookie cutter with a little flour and cut out the shape
- Dust a little flour on the cookie stamp and stamp onto the cut-out shaped
- Lift the cut-out cookies using a spatula and place them gently on a baking tray
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Remove and cool completely before storage