Pen Style Kitchen Digital Thermometer
A useful measurement tool used to measure the internal temperature of meat, such as roasts and steaks, or other cooked foods. You can use this to monitor the temperature of candy making. Easy temperature reading that detects the precise temperature of your baking/cooking.
- Temperature range: -50 °C ~ +300 °C /-58 °F ~ +572 °F.
- Distinguishing rate: 0.1° between -19.9° ~199.9°, otherwise 1°.
- Accuracy: ± 1°C (between ± 20°C~ +80°C), otherwise ± 2°C.
- Ambient temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C.
- Battery: 1pc x 1.5V AG 13 or LR44.
- Probe Size: 18cm / Metal part is 10.8cm.
- When it is switched on, it will display the memory of the last measurement for 1.5 seconds.
- Measuring and display low voltage: when a voltage lower than 1.3v, LCD display "LOW".
- Saving power: auto-off after 15 minutes no operation.
- Sensor error display: Display “E00” when the sensor open circuit or lower than measuring range; Display “E11” when sensor short circuit or higher than measuring range.
- Switch between °C / °F.
- ON/OFF: Press the key to turn on/ off the thermometer.
- °C / °F: Press "°C / °F" button once to change the temperature unit.
- Open the battery cover by swirling anti-clockwise, replace the battery, then close the battery cover tightly by swirling clockwise.
- Please take out the battery if you are not using for a long period.
- 1 x digital thermometer (inclusive of battery).
- 1 x plastic thermometer cover.